Parking, Pick-Up, Drop-Off
Traffic Pattern Information
School Day Times:
7:55 a.m. – 2:55 p.m. (M, T, Th, F)
8:55 a.m.- 2:55 p.m. (Wednesday)
Morning Entrance and Hours
- Doors will open at 7:30 (8:30 on Wednesdays) and remain open until 7:55 (8:55 on Wednesdays) for students to enter the building in a supervised area. There is no supervision available before 7:30 (8:30 on Wednesdays).
- To ensure proper social distancing, the following entrances will be open and students will be expected to enter the door designated for their grade level.
- ✓ N7 (off of the parking lot) K-5 car riders
- ✓ S1 (front of the building) Bus/Daycare van riders, all K-5, bike riders, and walkers
- Adults dropping students off will be asked to stay in their cars, to keep groups of people from gathering on school grounds. We ask that adults use the car drop-off lane, instead of parking and walking students to the building. This will help ensure we are socially distancing and maintaining the proper number of people in a space.
- Adults walking students to school will be asked to walk them to the blacktop and let students go to the front door S1. School adults will be present to welcome all students and ensure they get to their classrooms quickly and safely.
- Breakfast is served from 7:40-7:55 Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Students who are eating breakfast will enter the building and will be served with a “Grab-and-Go” breakfast meal in the lunchroom.
- Students arriving after 7:55 (8:55 on Wednesdays) will go to the main front office doors (S1) to receive a tardy pass.
- To maintain the safest possible environment for our students, adults will be asked to say goodbye from the car or the blacktop, without entering the building or walking students to class.
- For the time being, we are limiting visitors to our buildings. If you have a need to come in, please call the office and schedule an appointment.
Northside Parent Drop-off/Pick-up
- Cars should enter the parking lot, traveling from 1st Street.
- Cars should follow the drop-off/pick-up lane marked in the parking lot and stop at the designated red line.
- Students will wait with grade levels and/or siblings to ensure the most efficient experience for everyone.
- When students see their cars pull up, they may get into the car from the passenger side doors. This helps make sure students are not crossing in front of or behind other cars and that drivers are not holding up the line by parking to get out of their cars and help students into the car.
- If your student(s) typically exit the building later than other students, please plan accordingly. If there is a car holding up the line while waiting for students, NW staff may ask the driver to pull ahead to a waiting zone.
- There is a right turn only out of parking lot from 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.